The Bradley Element 40mm by Eone (United States) T053
The Bradley Element features an innovative, three-dimensional surface — unlike any of the other Bradley models. The topography of the watch face contours toward each marker in alternating raised and lowered impressions. The redesigned case body is engineered from highly durable, scratch-resistant ceramic and is coated with a PVD plating, adding an extra level of durability. Completed by an adjustable, stainless steel mesh strap and an all-black matte finish, The Bradley Element offers cutting-edge design and quality materials all in one timepiece.
The Bradley Element features raised, beveled hour markers that allow you to feel the time by touch: elongated line segments for three, six, nine, and twelve, and shorter line segments for the other markers. Two magnetized ball bearings travel around the watch face in separate, recessed tracks: one track around the center of the watch face’s surface for the minute, and one track around the outside edge of the watch face for the hour.
- Dimensions: 40mm (diameter) / 11.5mm (thickness)
- Case Material: Standard Style - Titanium. Compass Style - Stainless Steel/Aluminium
- Wristband material: fabric/leather or stainless steel mesh
- Fitting: Wrist size 6 1/4 inches - 8 1/4 inches / 20mm width
- Water resistance: good for splashes or brief immersion in water, but not sufficient for water sports, swimming or bathing.
- Shock resistance: not intended to be worn during high level activity sports. The titanium casing is not scratch resistant.