Only music. Nothing else.
Put the outside world on hold – this is all about you and your music. No noise, no wires, no distractions. Just exceptional sound, industry-leading noise cancellation1, and hour upon hour of pure listening freedom.
Industry-leading noise cancellation.
- The noise cancelling technology in the WF-1000XM3 is the most advanced ever in truly wireless headphones, with our HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1e. So you can lose yourself completely in your music.
Dual Noise Sensor Technology
- Dual microphones – one feed-forward and one feed-back – on the surface of the headphones catch more of the ambient sounds of your surroundings, whether it’s in-flight noise, city traffic or office chatter.
HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1e
- Having caught the ambient sound, the dedicated HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1e gets to work. It not only cancels significantly more noise across almost all frequencies but also uses less power.
Exceptional sound quality
Packed with advanced audio technology, the WF-1000XM3 noise cancelling earbuds not only deliver noise-free listening but also offer breathtaking sound quality.
- Headphone Type - Closed, dynamic
- Weight - Approx. 8.5 g x 2
- Driver Unit - 6mm, dome type (CCAW Voice coil)
- Magnet - Neodymium
- Frequency Response(Bluetooth® Communication) - 20Hz - 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling)
- NFC - Yes (Case)
- DSEE HX - Yes
- Battery Charge Time - Approx. 1.5 hrs
- Battery Charge Method - USB charging (with Case)
- Battery Life(continuous music playback time) - Max. 6 hrs (NC ON) / Max. 8 hrs (NC OFF)
- BATTERY LIFE( CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION TIME) - Max. 4 hrs (NC ON) / Max. 4.5 hrs (NC OFF)
- Battery Life(Waiting Time) - Max. 9 hrs (NC ON) / Max. 15 hrs (NC OFF)
- Bluetooth® version - Bluetooth Specification Version5.0
- Effective Range - Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- Frequency Range - 2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- Profile - A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Audio Format(s) - SBC, AAC
- Supported Content Protection - SCMS-T
- Noise Canceling ON/OFF Switch - Yes
- Battery Charge Time - Approx. 3.5 hrs
- Weight - Approx. 77 g