SOI Handbag Light by Schech & Wetzel (Germany) E030
Share this ProductShare Share
The World's first automatic handbag light!
SOI puts an end to blindly rummaging through your purse or backpack to find keys, wallet, or a pen. This clever little 1.5 ounce light turns on when it senses your hand. Battery operated and easy to transfer from bag to bag, SOI is the world’s first automatic bag light.
If you are a lady and you have experienced the frustration of searching through your handbag to try to find a set of keys or your lipstick, you will know why this is such a great idea. Researchers have found that women spend 76 days of their life searching in their handbags, can you believe that?! That is a really incredible statistic and I have to say that anything that reduces that average down is a good move.
The SOI Handbag Light is an automatic light that is ideal to help you find your elusive lipstick, car keys, lip gloss or even your mobile phone. The light itself is very stylish so it won't look out of place in the fashion conscious handbag. It's ingenious the way it works, it illuminates once one approaches with the hand and turns off automatically too. No switches to be found anywhere and they are not there to break up the stylish and enduring design. If the batteries ever run out, no worries, they are replaceable also. The gift box they come in is made from recycled paper so it is all eco-friendly too. It's a lovely and very thoughtful gift for her and for yourself if you want to treat yourself ladies!
- Smooth and elegant with an elliptical outline.
- Will save you days of searching
- Will reduce stress trying to find something in a dark bag
- Measures Approx. 7cm X 2.4cm
- Special proximity sensors can tell when your hand is close and will light up in response for approximately 8 seconds
- Automatically switches off, saving battery life
- Small, light, and perfect for travel
- High-quality LEDs and optimised control circuit programming for enhanced battery life and better lighting power
- Battery will last approximately 6000 cycles (turning on and then turning off)
- Made in Bielefeld, Germany
- Weight: 0.11 lb.