[Free Shipping] Pair of Gel Bunion Protectors Toe Separators Straighters Spreaders Correctors
The item is a pair of toe bunion protectors correctors, which are made of medical-grade gel for safe to use, and can instantly reduce the daily discomfort of bunion and hammer toe pain, and protect your bunion from knocks and bumps instantly reliving pain. The gel bunion protectors can be worn while wearing shoes or trainers, to protect your bunion, and stop friction and pressure building up. With practical design and easy to use, it is really a wonderful gel toe bunion protectors for choice.
- Color: as shown in the pictures.
- Material: 100% medical-grade SEBS silica gel.
- Size: S; Outer Dia: 1.5cm/0.6inch.
- Length: 4cm/1.57inch, you can cut it shorter to fit your size
- 100% brand new and high quality Gel Bunion Protectors Toe Separators Straighters Spreaders Correctors.
- Can be worn while wearing shoes or trainers, to instantly reduce the daily discomfort of bunion and hammer toe pain.
- Everyday wearing the gel protectors will gentle realign toes to their natural position. The pressure over time will realign your toe joints.
- Helps to prevent callous and corns from forming.
- Simple to use: just slip one over your big toe, the gel separator fits comfortably between the big toe and the second toe.
- Not suitable for severe bunions, if your toes have crossed then this little protector will not help you.
- Applicable the crowd: The toe separators are a must-have for those who spend long hours working and standing on their feet such as retail staff, waitresses, hairdressers, factory workers, etc. They are also great for runners, sportsmen, athletes, dancers etc.
How to Use
1. Very simple to use:
Just slip one over your big toe, the toe separator fits comfortably between the big toe and the second toe and help to re-align them.
2. Suitable footwear:
If you have a bunion, we advise you to wear flat or low-heeled, wide-fitting shoes. Shoes made from soft leather are ideal because they will relieve any pressure on the bunion. Please "avoid" narrow or slip on shoes. High heels can also make your bunion worse by putting excessive pressure on your toes.
3. How long to wear every day:
There is an adaptation period at the beginning, so you wear the toe separators for 1-2 hours every day and the correction intensity should not be too large. Then in the following days, please gradually extend the use time and increase the intensity. After fully adaptation, you can wear them for 3-6 hours every day.
How to Prevent the Hallux Valgus
1. Choose a pair of proper shoes (the heels are not too high and the toe cap should be loose), to let your toes have a certain space inside and make them not bear any stress.
2. Doing barefoot movement to improve your soles’ muscle strength and prevent the further deterioration of the hallux valgus.
3. Wrestling your big toe inward with your hand every day, can also effectively control the hallux valgus.
4. It will be a good treatment effect in wearing toe separators or hallux valgus correction tape for a long time.
5. If your hallux valgus is serious and cannot be corrected, please take surgical treatment.
Washing and Care Instruction
Washable and Reusable: Hand wash with mild soap in lukewarm water, rinse and air dry them completely. Keep them away from heat and sunlight.
It is a treatment process in correcting the hallux valgus, and this process takes time and patience because everyone’s toe situation is different and all need an adjustment period at the beginning.